Aristel AN6311 Ceiling Mount PA Speaker or Loud Sounding Ringer for PBX
The AN6311 ceiling speaker is a network full-digital analog-digital conversion signal
processor based on the SIP transmission protocol. It can be mounted in any place accessible to a network.
• Supports maximum 48kHz sampling rate, 16bit digital audio stream decoding.
• Built-in 2×9W digital amplifiers.
• Can play background music, emergency paging, alarm signals from the system host.
• Can operate as a loud ringer for PBX systems.
• Local output volume and local play status can be controlled.
• Provides a complete interface that complies with the IEEE 802.3af / at PoE standard and a DC15V power supply interface, with two optional power supply modes for switching.
• Appealing design and easy to install.
Product Last Updated: 05/12/2023
* Whilst we endevour to have the correct information on our products provided from the supplier/manufacturer errors do occur. If you would like to double check the information, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to confirm information on the item prior to purchase. In the event that product information is incorrect due to information we received from our supplier or manufacturer, we do not take responsibility or be held liable for damage(s) or loss(s). We will work with you and do our best to make the best of a bad situation and work with our supplier(s) and/or manufacturer(s) to supply the correct information for the item purchased etc..
|Dimensions||270 × 274 × 188 mm|
|Manufacturer / Brand|
|Part Number / SKU|
|Warranty Length (Months)|
|Product Website Link (URL)|
|Stock Availabilty Brisbane|
|Stock Availability Sydney|
|Stock Availability Melbourne|
|Stock Availability Adelaide|
|Stock Availability Perth|